Thursday, December 31, 2009

Double Thanks

I made this card for a few challenges, Mojo119 and FBW90. The sentiment is from Everyday Thanks, perfect for this time of year. I am so thankful for all my wonderful blogging friends, who are there for me when I need them.

I used paper from October Afternoon's Report Card, it is sooooo pretty. The circle, label, and butterfly were cut using my Cricut (sorry Allison!) I just added some pearls and cute ribbon to complete it.

No big plans for us tonight, we'll probably be asleep before the New Year rolls around. I do have hopes that this year will be better for us, 2009 was pretty rough!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Super card - I'm thankful for you too as I consider you a wonderful friend! I know I'm grateful for that!! Wishing you a super 2010!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Tina. --Happy New Year, hugs Cindy xxoo

lotsa scrap said...

Beautiful card and sentiment, Tina. I hope 2010 is a great year for you.

Lauren said...

This is fabulous! I love your color combination Tina. Happy 2010.

Danni said...

So pretty!! Hope 2010 is a year full of blessings for you!

Allison said...

This is beautiful...a real winner!

jimlynn said...

Very pretty. Love your choice of DP on this.

Lynn said...

So pretty! The saying and papers together look wonderful!

Katie Cotton said...

i adore this!!!!!

alienanessa said...

this is just so fantastic!!! those polka dots sure strike my fancy!

ShareThis