Saturday, December 19, 2009

Into the Pink

This little snowman is just adorable, but I can't remember where I got him. He is a digital stamp, so if you know, please email me so that I can give credit.

I went with another super simple layout, MOJO114 to be exact.

I am going to pick up my niece's later this morning, they will both be spending the night.
It started snowing yesterday afternoon, huge, wet flakes. I pray it doesn't make driving impossible. Victoria and Cody have elaborate plans to play the Wii and Veronica is reading the Twilight series after seeing New Moon. She needs the fourth book, so I'll be letting her borrow mine. Of course, if she's not Team Edward, I might have to put the smackdown on her. LOL


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super cute Tina!!! Love her rosy cheeks:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your sweet snow person Tina. Happy week-end!!

Danni said...

Hope that the roads stay safe for you.
Such a sweet card, so pretty!!
I just finished Eclipse...darn addicting books!! LOL!

Michelle said...

Love the snowman and such a pretty card! Too funny about Team Edward - would love to see you do the smackdown, LOL!!!

Allison said...

What a cute snowman and in my fav CS colors!

alienanessa said...

absolutely great, I am so case-ing this one, just love it

ShareThis