Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup For The Weekend Challenge 7

The challenge for this weekend is a sketch, you can see it here. I veered from the sketch a bit, but it's still noticeable.

I used this cute smallish snowman for the main image and then used some die cuts from my Cricut Expression for the snowflakes. They are really flowers, but I think they pass for the white stuff. Then I bedazzled them with some stickles for the finishing touch.

Please play along with us this week, we love to see your work. Just use the keyword M4TW07 when you upload to any public gallery.


10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin your sweet snowman, very sweet.

Christi said...

This is so sweet! Love those soft colors!

Jenn Diercks said...

This is adorable Tina. I love the glittery snowflakes.

Lisa Foster said...

Love this adorable card, Tina!!! Pretty snowflakes!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! So sweet love this snowman!

Danni said...

They look like snowflakes to me!! Great card!

Rachel said...

Oh, this is sooo cute!
hugs,
Rachel

Michelle VP said...

Love how you created your sparkly snowflakes and the red accents. :)

alienanessa said...

He's absolutely adorable, love the glittery flakes and embossing, and I'll just go ahead and count myself as one of those flakes!!! =)

Dawn B. said...

This is so cute. I love snowmen.. Great job.

ShareThis