Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas M4TW09

Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends and family!
Hope your day is filled with love and joy!

This week's Makeup For The Weekend challenge was to make a holiday scrapbook page. Oy, what a challenge! It has been years and years since I have scrapbooked, and even then I was not good at it.

So clean and simple, I decided, was the way to go. The white cardstock was stamped with various snowflakes from Snow Happy. Then, I used some circle nesties to simulate an ornament; adding the tab and gold cording completes the look.

The date was cut using my Cricut Expression, I made it myself using SCAL. Super convenient, gotta love that! I still have alot to learn about it, but it was not all that difficult to figure out for this small project.

I'll be sending this to a friend of mine for a belated Christmas gift, she will be able to use a picture of her children on this page.

You can find all the deets for this challenge on the PMS blog. If you play along, use the keyword M4TW09 when you upload to any public gallery. Then, be sure to link it to the PMS blog so that we can ooh and ahh over it. We love doing that!


3 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Super duper cute! Love the ornament and papers! and the letters!

Michelle VP said...

Fabulous idea for a photo sketch or a card if you changed the ornament to a decorative paper. :)

alienanessa said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so flippin' cool!!!! you should scrap more, I'm serious, this is wonderful!!

ShareThis