Sunday, December 20, 2009

Present Parade

I made this a few months back for a Manufacturer Spotlight of My Favorite Things stamps for Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. I love the MFT stamps, so it was such a pleasure to create some cards using their line of stamps.

This cute dinosaur comes bearing gifts. He was colored with Copics and then simply embellished with some Basic Grey papers and some rhinestones.

I only have two days of work this week, then 5 days off. I tell ya, it's nice to have these breaks, especially during the holidays.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sweet card Tina...love all the blues!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute cute!!!

Allison said...

Love this so much...I am always looking for ideas for this DP and yours is awesome!

chelemom said...

This is an adorable card!

alienanessa said...

this is fantastic, such great colors in your paper choices, and the dino is superb!

ShareThis