Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sailing In

This little fella is Dylan, named after Christi's son. He's fabulously cute and oh so fun to color. I paired him with some bright, fun papers from American Crafts.

Hoping to find a little time to play with my Cricut Expression today, I got a great deal on it a few weeks ago and haven't had any time to create with it. I hope to get the Sure Cuts Alot software as well, then you can cut any true type font and other types of files. I think I'll get my money's worth out of it.

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such the fun card tina! Love the bright and cheery colors!

Risa said...

Wow....your card is awesome Tina! I love the bright colors and your image and sentiment compliment each other perfectly!
hugs
Risa:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun Tina, your coloring ROCKS!!

Dawn B. said...

This is so adorable.. I did not pick this image and now wish I had.. What a sweet way to use it.. GREAT coloring Tina..

Stampin Mindy said...

So Cute Tina, love the layout and your coloring!

Rachel said...

Wow! this is fabulous, love the layout and the colors and your coloring is fantastic.
hugs,
Rachel

Michelle said...

oh how fun - adorable!!

Michelle said...

I forgot to mention that we need to "chat" about the Sure Cuts Alot software. I'm a newbie at this Cricut stuff so I'll need some guidance :o) I don't get mine until Christmas though so not in too big of a hurry.

Lisa Foster said...

This is just too sweet! Fabulous coloring!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

alienanessa said...

Wha-BAM is this ever amazing!! Holy crap, just look at your coloring on this guy!! Holy crap!! Stinkin' amazing card, lady, big time!!

ShareThis