Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sweet Treats

I wanted to lighten things up and decided to use some spring colors for my project today. I used Christi fairy and some fun papers from American Crafts and BoBunny. I'll be heading to HL today to get some new paper since it's on sale this week.

I cut the basket from my Cricut Expression and had a devil of a time getting it put together. LOL But, it did eventually work out. I also cut the fleur-de-lis border found on the card from my Cricut, super easy and oh so convenient. *I don't know why I never think to sprinkle some of the treats about when I take the photo.

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet...pink and green rocks:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty pretty pretty, lovin the pink.

Maria Gurnsey said...

Super cute Tina :)

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Tina!
What a wonderful and refreshing project!!! Your card is so adorable as is the basket!!!! I really need to blow the dust off of my Cricut!
Hope you find lots of goodies at HL today!
Hugs,
Lisa

Stampin Mindy said...

These are beautiful! Great colors and papers!

Rachel said...

This is sooo cute Tina! love the little basket.
hugs,
Rachel

Kim said...

Tina, so stinkin' cute! What cartridge did you use for that bag?

Christi said...

This is wonderful!! I am in LOVE!!

Allison said...

Or give me some of the treats for that matter! Ha! Cute and fun...stop tempting me with that Cricut!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This fairy is too sweet Tina!! Love your colors!! I so want a Cricut!!

Brandi said...

Cute, cute, cuteness!!! Love this!

Smiles,

Brandi

Michelle said...

LOVE the pink & green color combo - one of my favorites! Such a cute card makes me totally smile! Cute basket too - GF, you need to tell me what you are using for that. I still haven't used me cricut - it's on my desk ready...

Danni said...

Oh Tina!! I simply love this!! your coloring is superb, the colors are awesome and how cute is that little basket!! Awesome!!!

Dawn B. said...

OH you enabler you... I didn't look at the sale papers this week.. I love paper.. Great job Tina.

Lynn said...

Adorable!!!

alienanessa said...

just so freakin' cool! you make paper look GOOOOOOOD!

ShareThis