Sunday, December 13, 2009

To Go

I found these to go cups at our local Dollar Tree a month ago and finally got around to getting one decorated. I cut Kraft paper with the template provided and then stamped it with the sentiment and coffee bean image from Caffeine Trip.

I bought more the other day so that I could make some simple gifts for the folks at the office. Nearly all of them are coffee drinkers, so this should be perfect. I'll just be using dp for them, it'll be much easier on me than all that stamping. Now, just to find the time to cut the paper.


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

just leaving you a quick note as I head out for the dollar tree...LOL...what an awesome giftie tina!!!!!

alienanessa said...

This is so stinkin' adorable!! Wish I had a bunch of coffee drinkers at work to bestow these on...such a quick and useful gift!!

MsJay said...

I purchased about 20 of these myself. I never thought to do craft paper then rubber stamp. Great idea.

Christi said...

OMG I am in LOVE!!!!! Saving this for future reference. *wink*

Michelle said...

brilliant - now I have to make a trip to the $ tree...thanks for the WONDERFUL inspiration.

lotsa scrap said...

you are so clever!

ShareThis