Friday, December 18, 2009

Traditional M4TW08

Our Makeup for the Weekend challenge this week is to use the traditional Christmas colors of red, green, and white.

I used my favorite snowman and snowflakes from Snow Happy. He's die cut using Labels 8 nesties, I just saw that Katie has these on sale! Very simple and festive card, perfect for the season.

The ornament was cut with the Cricut, using the Joys of the Season cartridge. I hope I find some more time to use it, there are some great images on it.


If you decide to play along, please use the keyword M4TW08 when you upload to any public gallery. Then link it to the PMS blog so we can comment on it, we love to do that.




13 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

Oh TINA! I love how you did that ornament with the snowflake! Ingenious!!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card Tina!!! Happy Friday!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love that sweet snowman Tina.

Christi said...

What a sweet card!! I love that ornament!!

Rachel said...

This is sooo adorable!!
hugs,
Rachel

Danni said...

Very creative with the ornament!! Cute card!!

Kim said...

Tina, that's such a cute card - and you're enabling me to check out those nesties to add to my stash.

lotsa scrap said...

Such a cute card, Tina!

Lisa Foster said...

So Cute!!! I love the traditional red & green colors! Your card looks so fun and Festive! LOVE it!
Hugs,
Lisa

Michelle said...

Super Duper card - LOVE IT!!!

Allison said...

Awesome in the traditional colors! This is one of my fav snowmen!

Amber said...

Very cute!!! I NEEEED that snowman!

alienanessa said...

just love everything you did here, that hanging ornament is genius, the greens are delightful!

ShareThis