Sunday, January 10, 2010

All A Flutter

I was so excited to finally be able to make this cute little box, it's called All A Flutter from My Time Made Easy. I added a handle, just a strip of cardstock and dp.

I made this one at 80% of its actual size since I knew I had only a few candies to put in it. It's still large enough, however, for loads of stuff.

The cardstock is from Prism, it's great cardstock but certainly not sturdy enough for the weight of the chocolates I placed inside. Based on the gift, I'll be sure to determine which kind of cardstock to use in the future.

All in all, this not only makes for unique presentation, but it was a snap to put together. I totally love that you can customize this to match your gift; you can even use some of the elements for a matching card or tag. Lastly, you are all but guaranteed to be asked where you bought it. I love the reaction I get when I tell people I made it myself, priceless!

Tomorrow starts the January peeks for Paper Makeup Stamps. It is an amazing release!!

13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina this is GORGEOUS, excellent job!!

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so cute, love this template. Great colors and papers!

alienanessa said...

holy moses, that's the coolest! Honestly can't believe it was such a snap to make, that's the best.

Michelle said...

Oh Tina this is beautiful!! How cool that you made it at 80% and it still held a lot of stuff!!

~amy~ said...

cute project tina:)

Rachel said...

ACK!!! you made one, how GORGEOUS is this. I've wanted to try one but just haven't had time yet. Yours came out beautifully Tina, i love it!! Great job girl!
hugs,
Rachel

Nancy said...

Very cute box...I'll have to check out that template!! Awesome colors!!

Allison said...

Wow...I am seeing fun boxes all over blogoland! Love it esp. with this DP!

Danni said...

You are rockin' the projects lately! You know I love this..just love it!

Dawn B. said...

This is so cute...LOVE the paper you chose..it is perfect..TFS

Risa said...

Wow....your butterfly basket is adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

Katie Cotton said...

oh this is SO cute!!!!! Fantastic job!!!

Cheryll AW said...

Beautiful! This would be a perfect as a "Secretary" "Administrative Day" fun appreciation gift filled with goodies. Love it.

ShareThis