Friday, January 15, 2010

Birthday M4TW12

Today's Makeup for the Weekend challenge is brought to you by ME! My birthday is in a few days so I decided to challenge you to make a birthday card.

I used Birthday Lauren, she's a cutie! The sentiment is from the newly released Birthday Cheer set, loving the font on this one. The papers are from K & Company designed by Carolyn Gavin, it's super funky. I cut the faux Modern Label with my Cricut, I totally love that I can make it whatever size I want. A few rhinestones finishes the whole thing off.

I would love it if you found the time to participate. You don't have to use Paper Makeup Stamps, but if you got 'em, we'd love to see 'em! If you upload to any public gallery, please use the keyword M4TW12 so we can find it easily. Then, link it up to the PMS blog so we can comment on it, we love to do that!


9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I love these sweet little gals.

Maria Gurnsey said...

so cute Tina and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Gabby said...

I love it! Happy Birthday to youuuuuu! Nevermind...I wont sing. Don't wanna break some windows or call in some dogs...lol!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so sweet! Love your colors!
Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa Foster said...

Happy Birthday too!!!! :)

Katie Cotton said...

i LOOOOOOVE it!!!!

Lindsy said...

Well happy birthday to you! All the BEST people are born in January =) I celebrated on the 6th and my husband's was the 5th =)
LOVE the card! Your coloring is amazing! =)

Dawn Mercedes said...

I like what you did with Lauren! Hope your bday is spectacular!

Christi said...

This is gorgeous girl!!! Happy birthday GF!!!

ShareThis