Friday, January 29, 2010

A Blast From the Past

I had to dig deep for this photo, nearly 2 years old. These chip clips are some I found (and can still find) at the Dollar Tree. They have a tiny place to stamp a little sumpin' or put some pretty dp. The original premise was for a picture, but stamping is way more fun. Don't ya just love inexpensive stuff like this that looks like you spent way more than you did?! I have tons of these things, maybe I'll get a few out and play.

Gonna try to get some stamping done and finish a good portion of my article today. With all the snow they are expecting, I won't have much else to do.


7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool!! Happy week-end, we have a ton of snow here too.

Rachel said...

Oh these are wayy tooo cute!! hmmm may have to go see if i can find some. Have a great weekend Tina!
hugs,
Rachel

Lauren said...

This is such a great idea. I love the colors. TFS Tina!

Deb Neerman said...

Too cool! This project gets the three C's ... clever, cute, and cheap!!

Have a great weekend, Sweetie ... stay warm!!

Dawn B. said...

I have never seen these before..Great job on this creation.. I agree stamping is a whole lot more fun..Did you get any snow..NC got 7 inches..

Allison said...

Super idea! I love those colors here!

Risa said...

What a fabulous idea Tina! I love the stamped flowers and the colors really pop! Thanks for the inspiration, I'm going to have to try this one.
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis