Saturday, January 16, 2010

Butterfly Valentine

This is the last of these ensembles, at least for a while. Well, using this paper anyway. *wink*

The dp is from SEI, cardstock from SU and Neenah. The image is a digi from Pink Cat Studio; I think Itty Bitty Betty is about the cutest thing evah!

I went with a super simple layout, lots of white space. The background panel was embossed using an embossing folder, a fun one with flowers. I cut the butterflies with my Cricut; I was able to adjust each size accordingly with the SCAL software. Love it! Then, I just placed a flat back pearl in the center of each butterfly.

All of these sets should have found their way to their recipients. Thankfully, I thought ahead and these goodies will arrive in plenty of time for Valentine's Day! Enjoy girls!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

oh so pretty is right! Love it - you are such a sweet person...your recipients will love it I'm sure!

~amy~ said...

Cutie pie cute tina!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so pretty. What a gorgeous gift ensemble. Love all the pink, your design, the butterflies and the gorgeous coloring!

Lauren said...

This is so adorable Tina!!! The matching pillow box is just too cute.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I'm loving all the pink.

Dottie said...

Your card and box are adorable. That image is just the cutest.

Lisa Kind said...

Well, this is certainly recognizable! I just love it and the little gift inside! You are just the sweetest, most talented girl on the blogging scene! Your card is so cute and your coloring amazing! The little box is such a nice touch! Thanks so much!

Rachel said...

she is adorable!! such cute little goodies, i'm sure they will be a big hit.
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis