Thursday, January 28, 2010

Celebrate You

This is an oldie but a goodie. Made this in August, but don't believe I ever shared it on my blog. If I have, please forgive me; I haven't had any time to create something new.

I used Birthday Candles from Queen Kat Designs and some fun colors for a near one layer card. Loving all the white space.

Did you see this post? There are some fun and wonderful things planned for PMS' Birthday.

I'm hoping to get a post up this weekend about stamps and other stuff I have for sale. I'll post 'em here for a few days before moving them to Ebay. Gotta clear some of this stuff out.

7 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Love this CAS card, Tina ... and the image is just adorable. Even if you did post if earlier, who cares? This terrific card deserves a second look!

~amy~ said...

such a fun card tina...love the colors!

Jenn Diercks said...

What a fabulous Clean and Simple card. It's balanced perfectly.

Allison said...

Simple and easy...great job!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina I love your CAS card.

My Paper World said...

It's stunning Tina, that white space makes the contrast very striking! LOVE it!
hugs
Nicola

Risa said...

Very pretty card Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis