Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cookies!

I participated in this week's Makeup for the Weekend challenge, M4TW13. Amber drew up a fun sketch for us.

I used this super adorable Cookie Man stamp; isn't he sweet? I tried to emulate Katie's coloring (high contrast) and must say that I failed miserably! Holy smokes, what a disaster! It looks horrendous!! I definitely need more practice.

The label shape was another one I got from this blog. I love that they can be resized and perfectly nested together with just a few clicks.

You still have time to play with us. Just use the keyword M4TW13 when you upload to any public gallery or your blog; then link it to the PMS blog so we can take a peekie.


9 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Cute as a button, Tina! Cute image, too. And it doesn't look horrendous at all, silly!

Allison said...

Bwah ha ha! It's me! And I think it looks super!

Risa said...

What an adorable card Tina! My son would love to have a card like this because he truly is the "Cookie Monster"!
hugs
Risa:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina this is so CUTE!!

Rachel said...

This is sooo cute Tina! Love that color combo.
hugs,
Rachel

Dawn B. said...

I beg to differ because I think your coloring is wonderful...He is so sweet.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun image Tina!!! That looks like my girls sneaking a snack. LOL! Love your paper and design!

Davi said...

I thing this is a fun card!!!

alienanessa said...

Oh holy jeebus, this is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTICALLY AMAZING!!! I stinkin' love it!! The papers, the image, just everything!!!!! =)

ShareThis