Saturday, January 9, 2010

For All You Do


This is another little gift ensemble, something special for a friend for Valentine's Day.

The dp is from SEI, with the cardstock from SU and Neenah. The background panel was embossed using a QK embossing folder. The sentiment panel and mat were cut using my Cricut, isn't that a fun shape?!

The sentiment is from Everyday Thanks, it was stamped in Regal Rose. The pillow box was cut using SU Pillow Box die, super easy.

I have one more of these ensembles to show you, at least using the same papers. Hopefully, I haven't bored you to pieces with it already.

Well, better get this in the mail!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Yum...pillow boxes! Loving my Silhoutte which has a template for one...hmm...I think I will be making lots!

MsJay said...

These are very pretty.

alienanessa said...

Fantastic job on these, they're amazing.

Michelle said...

Very pretty gift ensemble - your friend is sure to LOVE it!!

Katie Cotton said...

how adorable is this?!

ShareThis