Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love You

I am loving the colors and patterns in the Cosmo Cricket papers, these are from the Early Bird collection. Here is Isabella again, she's just the sweetest; the sentiment is from Hugs & Kisses. After coloring her, I cut her out with Labels 8 Nesties.

I have been trying to jot down sketches while mindlessly watching television. I love sketches! However, I have had a hard time coming up with my own; especially when I sit down to make a card. So, this is my attempt at being more original.

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwww....soooo sweet!

Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA!!!
Your fairy card is beautiful, your coloring is awesome!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful card Tina!! she is soooo precious and beautifully colored. LOVE your sketch, i think it came out great!!!
hugs,
Rachel

TrishG said...

What a pretty layout and love the paper you are showing off. The image is colored wonderfully!

alienanessa said...

Happy birthday my sweet wonderful sister!! This card is stupendous, I hope you know, and so are you!! <3 <3

Diane said...

Hello Tina,Thanks for stopping by my blog with your nice comment!
I love your sketch,the card looks fabulous!!!

Michelle said...

Did you have a fabulous birthday?!?! I hope so! What a beautiful card!! Love the colors and fabulous DP - awesome coloring of the image!!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this, Tina! Sooooo pretty!

Allison said...

Happy belated Tina! You have such a hand with these!

Katie Cotton said...

and you've done it again! Love love love this card!

ShareThis