Monday, January 11, 2010

PMS January Sneak Peeks, Day 1

Today is a Day of Love at Paper Makeup Stamps! All the cards and projects we have to show you are dedicated to love and romance, perfect for all those Valentine's Day cards. They'll even work for other days that you celebrate love like anniversaries, weddings, engagements, etc.

I have Moody for Love, I must say that she has stolen my heart and is my favorite Moody Girl evah! I love hearts and this image is full of them. And, I don't have to tell you how much fun she is to color, I mean, look at her!

I paired her up with a slew of American Crafts paper, love all those fun colors. Told you I was all about the brights now!

The sentiment panel is from another set being released this month, Hugs and Kisses. It has some sentiments and some hearts. Here the heart was stamped over the "xoxo" and I then just punched it out and matted it.

Be sure to stop by the PMS blog to see what the other Makeup Artists have done with their images. We have some new DT members and this is their first release with us, show them some love!


26 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Tina, I love pink and red.

Risa said...

Hi Tina,
I can see why this image stole your heart, she is gorgeous! Your coloring truly brought her to life and your detailing is fabulous!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle VP said...

Love your multi-colored hearts! :)

Katie Cotton said...

i love love love love this card!!!! And how you did the sentiment with the heart.... brilliant!!! :)

Dawn Mercedes said...

Love the xoxo with the heart on top! Great job using these small stamps!

Kay said...

Hello from middle Tennesse, how ya likin' this weather?
Love your card- great colors and very romantic!

Brandi said...

This is awesome Tina ~ love your amazing shading! :)

Christi Snow said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous! Everything about this is perfection from the coloring to the layout to that fun little stamped circle embellishment. Gorgeous! smiles....

Rachel said...

Oh how absolutely gorgeous!!! this is a fabulous image. great job Tina!!
hugs,
Rachel

jan farnworth said...

nice job.

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty, Love the image you used!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Allison said...

Wow...what an image...perfect with these graphic papers!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

such a pretty card, Tina! I really like how you mixed the xoxo with the heart! A winning combination!

Alex said...

Wonderful Moody Girl and you really have shown her off well!

JulieM said...

Beautiful job! I love all those colors.

Kim said...

Oh Tina, your Moody Girl is beautiful!

daisey1977 said...

Love the colors! Very nice card :)

Tangii Crain said...

Ohhh, ahhhhh! I love it!!!!!! Awesome job, as always!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Tina!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

this gorgeous card just ooozes LOVE :)

Lee - grandmalee said...

I'm in love with this gorgeous card! I also love the little cutie & his dog just below this post! They're both adorable!

Danni said...

Love this!! Gorgeous!!

Gabby said...

Love it! I love the deep rich colors you used!

Stampin_melissa said...

Such a pretty and fun image, wonderful job coloring her!

silvia said...

Sweet card!!

Blankiefinder said...

Very pretty!

ShareThis