Friday, February 19, 2010

Apple Mojo

I made this for this week's Mojo Monday sketch, MOJO126. Great sketch with tons of layers, something I would not have come up with on my own.

I used a few designer papers from my scrap pile, glad to be cutting those down. I also used a great set that I haven't used in a while, Apples to Apples. I think after fall passes, I forget about these somewhat seasonal sets. Of course, this one has sentiments and images that can be used all year long.

Hoping for a weekend with some sunshine, it's been so scarce here.


8 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Just adorable, Tina! Love that DP, the amazing stamp, and the fab sketch you followed. One of my favorite Tina cards!

Allison said...

Super fab! ♥ the papers in combination with that stamp!

Randee E said...

Love this card!! Great color combo for this set, it's one of my favs :0) That apple looks so yummy - your coloring is FANtabulous :0)

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT, I love y our take on the SKETCH!!

Danni said...

Great card!! Love it!

Rachel said...

cool layout and beautiful card!
hugs,
Rachel

Risa said...

What a super yummy card! I love your color combo and the DP is fab!
hugs
Risa:)

Katie Cotton said...

love love love it!

ShareThis