Friday, February 12, 2010

Carton of Love

Today's Makeup for the Weekend challenger is Dawn B; she wants us (and YOU) to make a treat box or holder.

This is the last milk carton box for a bit, promise.

The heart punches were stamped with some of the images from the Hugs and Kisses set, I love that set! Then, I just slathered on some stickles for a bit of sparkle.

If you decide to play along, please use the keyword M4TW16 when you upload to your blog or any public gallery. Also, make sure you link it up on the PMS blog so we can all take a look see.

11 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Oh, Tina, this one is my favorite so far!!!! LOVE it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, I'm lovin this one.

Michelle VP said...

Sweet! These milk cartons are so fun! :)

Allison said...

Oh so delicious and fun! I gotta head out and get some chocolate so I can make some things for Sunday! Woo hoo!

Christi said...

This is so yummy!! All of your milk cartons have ROCKED!!

CraftyC said...

A lovely carton Tina, beautiful text
Clairexx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I love your milk carton creations Tina! This one is very pretty, love the hearts and sparkle!
Hugs
Nicola

Gabby said...

Love your milk carton creations! You're the bomb on these!

Risa said...

You a fabulous with these milk cartons Tina! I have enjoyed each and every one!
hugs
Risa:)

Rachel said...

very gorgeous!!! Have a great valentines day!!
hugs,
Rachel

alienanessa said...

Dang, I stinkin' love this!! I need to make some of these, they're absolutely adorable and clipping them like you do is genius! =)

ShareThis