Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Future Filled With Hope

We all hate making these kinds of cards, but still, it must be done. I think that less is more in these situations, don't you? I just hope kraft cardstock is not too informal.

The sentiment is part of the Believe Scripture set and the flower is from the Friendly Flowers set. I just stamped the flower with Vintage Cream pigment ink right over the sentiment.

The dp is Cosmo Cricket Early Bird and I have to say that it is fabulous paper, might even be my favorite. The ovals are SVG files I got here, it's so wonderful that she shares freely. Other than that, this card is about as simple as it gets for me.

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL sentiment Tina, love your papers.

Jenn Diercks said...

The colors on this are just gorgeous. It is so serene feeling. Beautiful card even though it's one of the ones we don't like to make.

Allison said...

Gorgeous dies to show off that sentiment...love-y that paper too!

Deb Neerman said...

Beautiful, Tina! A fab color combination ... and what a wonderful sentiment!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They are so very hard to make, but you did a perfect job Tina. It's really beautiful.
xx

Joan said...

Very nice - interesting layout - I love it.

Randee E said...

Very beautiful card!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

Katie Cotton said...

just gorgeous!

ShareThis