Friday, February 5, 2010

Heartfelt Thanks, M4TW15

Today's Makeup for the Weekend challenger is Danni. She has challenged us (and YOU) to make a card or project that is pink and sparkly! Very easy challenge for me and probably for you too!!

I am still hooked on making these mini milk carton boxes, thankfully my Cricut does all the hard work.

For the hearts, I just liberally squeezed on some Stickles. For the sentiment panel, I dabbed the circle onto a VersaMark pad and then sprinkled on some Heat & Stick powder. Once I melted that with a heat gun, I sprinkled on some Dazzling Diamonds and again used the heat gun to set. I will say that it is so sparkly and wonderful IRL. I used a large pop dot to adhere the sentiment to the scalloped circle. It looks kinda wonky in the photo, but it's not.

I then covered the box and the clip with some SEI paper and some gorgeous Martha ribbon from Amy.

We do hope that you find time to play along with us this week. Just remember to use the keyword M4TW15 when you upload to any public gallery. Paper Makeup Stamps aren't required to participate, but if you have them, we'd love to see them. Be sure to link up your creation to the PMS blog so we can comment on it.

17 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

So cute ... and sparkly!! Gotta love Dazzling Diamonds for intense sparkle!

I love your l'il milk carton ... and that bow looks soooo yummy! Keep 'em coming, Tina!! I could look at your milk cartons every day!!

~amy~ said...

pink, sparkly and perfect!

happy friday!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your milk carton, what fun!!!

Risa said...

Wow...wow...wow...I love your decorated carton Tina! Pink and sparkly and super cute!
hugs
Risa:)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Such an adorable project! Love the Dazzling Diamonds!

Randee E said...

THis is so cute! Love the ribbon and all the sparkle!

Gabby said...

Oh this is pretty! I love it! I too love making milk cartons and haven't in a while. Thanks for inspiring!

Janine said...

Love this project!! Great blog!!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

What a great theme! LOVE all the sparkle!
Hugs
Nicola

Michelle said...

Oh it's so pretty!! Love everything about it! Been thinking about you - we haven't "chatted" in a while. HOpe all is well. Busy here and little bit of the duldrums...but the sun will shine again, it has too :O)

Danni said...

Truly adorable! I love this!!

Allison said...

Gawd, I could just make boxes all day long now...hee hee! Love the sparkles and ribbon!

Katie Cotton said...

this is so sweet! i love it!

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh this is soooo sweet! All the glitter and pink is fantastic!

Christi said...

Gorgeous girl! LOVE all that pink and sparkle!!

Katie Cotton said...

this is adorable!

alienanessa said...

Fantastic, just beyond adorable!! I've got to get to makin' some of these!! All by hand of course, don't ya envy me????? NOT =)

ShareThis