Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Heart You

It's Saturday, so that means it's time for another sketch challenge from The Sweet Stop, SSS43. It's my second week as February's Guest Sugar Baby.

Sketches like this scare me, the whole oval and scallop shape at the top of the card. Seems like I never get them right. But, I fiddled with some shapes on my handy dandy Cricut and voila!

The image is from The Angel Company, although I don't remember the name. Isn't she precious?! And, she's alot of fun to color.

The papers are from Paper Trey Ink and K&Co. I love the Carolyn Gavin paper pad, such fun and funky designs with some unusual color combos. The ribbon is Martha Stewart, received from Amy as an RAK and tied with the Bow Easy.

12 comments:

Risa said...

Oh Tina, your card is adorable! I love it!
hugs
Risa:)

~amy~ said...

such a fun card Tina...I love the Carolyn Gavin line too...so stinkin' fun!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So cute Tina! Love the sketch layout, you did great!
Hugs
Nicola

Candace said...

Very, very cute card!! Have a great weekend! :)

Rachel said...

she's sooo cute Tina!! very sweet card!
hugs,
Rachel

Lisa Foster said...

Oh what an adorable card, Tina!! You did an excellent job with the oval-scallop thing...they scare me too! You'll have to reveal your Cricut secret:)
Hugs,
Lisa

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet.. I want a Cricut..Great job on this card..

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect!!

Nicole said...

Beautiful work, Tina! You really rocked this one out! So glad you are joining us at The Sweet Stop! Where are you in TN? My parents and sister live near each other in Morristown! Hugs, nicole

Nancy said...

Beautiful card Tina,
It's a pleasure having you as our guest DT.

Allison said...

Terrificly cute...♥ this! Working on this sketch tonight!

alienanessa said...

Wow, I really like your papers, their shapes, and your coloring of her!! Amazing!! =)

ShareThis