Monday, February 15, 2010

My First Vinyl Experience

First, I want to show you what my man got me for Valentine's Day, this wonderful arrangement of tulips. They are so lovely and are just opening up beautifully! Aren't they gorgeous?!



Forgive the bad photo, but here is a shirt I made with an SVG file found on the SCAL Forum. This is a belated Christmas gift for one of my co-workers, she's a big fan of Twilight like me.
I purchased the heat transfer vinyl from Ebay, it's not cheap and I was so scared to use it. But, this went on very easily even though I had to iron it a few times for some of those small pieces. In hindsight, I should have chosen a white shirt with black vinyl; overall, I am pleased with it and she was too.

8 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

The T shirt looks amazing Tina! and lucky you, your flowers are beautiful!
Hugs
Nicola

Lauren said...

Nice job! I love the white on black.

Danni said...

Pretty flowers and fabulous shirt!

Deb Neerman said...

Ahhhhhh, tulips! One of my favorite flowers! These are soooooo beautiful!

Great job with the t-shirt ... loooks fab! You're friend will love it!!

Allison said...

Atta girl on the t-shirt!

Risa said...

Your friend is going to love her gift Tina! I think you did a beautiful job and you should pat yourself on the back. Your tulips are beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)

alienanessa said...

Those flowers are gorgeous, and this tshirt is an awesome idea!!! =)

Michelle said...

gorgeous tulips - so pretty! The shirt is too cool!! Gosh unbelievable what is out there! Oh and I'm a Twilight junkie too - New Moon will be released on DVD shortly...can't wait!!

ShareThis