Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No Stamping Mail Time

This is a fun template from My Time Made Easy, it's called You've Got Mail. It looks intimidating, but it was a snap to put together. No stamping on this, can you believe it?

I packaged Duke's Valentine's Day gift in this beauty, he got a bottle of cologne. Admittedly, I didn't put many embellies on this, he considers himself a manly man and doesn't care much for the frou frou. I think the paper addds just enough color and texture, but doesn't overwhelm.


7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what fun and so clever, FABULOUS!

Rachel said...

what fun gift packaging! this is perfect for a man. fabulous Tina!!
hugs,
Rachel

Allison said...

How fun! Super box design and paper choices!

Deb Neerman said...

What an adorable gift box, Tina! LOVE the DP you used .. very masculine with clean lines. Sharp!

Lisa Foster said...

OMGosh! This is SO COOL! I love it!!! I gotta give it a try! Thanks for link and the awesome example! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Michelle said...

very cute! I still haven't bought the software so haven't bought too many templates yet. I promise I will soon and will catch up!

SmilynStef said...

I hadn't seen this template ... how very cute ... my husband is a postal carrier, so this would be perfect for small gifts.

ShareThis