Saturday, February 27, 2010

Peekaboo SSS45

This is my final week as February's Guest Sugar Baby for the Sweet Stop Sketches blog. It has been alot of fun and I appreciate the opportunity to design for them. I switched the sketch up a bit, couldn't get everything to fit where I wanted it.

I used Peek-a-boo Cocoa for my card today, you can get him here. Once I sized him, I was able to use my square nesties to cut him out. I airbrushed the sky when I completed coloring just by leaving the die template in place. The nesties square mat is a SVG file that I got here. She has all the new shapes, plus tons of others. And, she shares them for free. The birdhouse is from the SCAL Forum and is credited to Nichole Heady.

I used some great Cosmo Cricket paper from the Early Bird pack, loving the colors and patterns they have.

If you upload your card using this sketch, use the keyword SSS45 and link it to the Sweet Stop Sketches blog so we can take a look and leave you some love.

Thanks again to Korin and Nancy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, as you can see this is my first post here.
I will be glad to receive some assistance at the beginning.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

~amy~ said...

CUTE...you know how much I love the Early bird goodness:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Awwwwwwww pure SWEETNESS!!

Danni said...

Super cute!!

Rachel said...

ADORABLE!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Allison said...

So sweet...love the brushed blue BG of the image!

Lynn said...

What an adorable card and bird house! I really like the colors and patterns you used with this cute image!

Nancy said...

What a beautiful card Tina,
Thank you so much for being sugar baby guest designer. I loved seeing your creations. I hope you continue to play along with our sketch challenge.
Hugs,

chriswooten57 said...

love your blog. great job. thanks for sharing. i like the sentiments

chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

ShareThis