Monday, February 8, 2010

Pretty in Pastels

I used an SVG file from here for the mini milk carton and carrier; these milk cartons are about the size of the Stampin' Up die. Very tiny, but very cute.

I just used some dp to make the cartons themselves and then some heavy cardstock for the carrier. It was a tight fit when I used heavy cardstock for the milk cartons. I opted for a mini clothespin closure as well.

The image is from Nature's Song, just stamped in coordinating colors and punched out. Lastly, just a little ribbon around the carrier and a leaf frond punch behind the image.

Still have to fill these, they are going to my friend's children for Valentine's Day. Quite possibly, I will have one more of these to show you this week and that may be it for a bit. I know you must be sick of them.


13 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Such a cute project Tina!
Love it!
Hugs
Nicola

~amy~ said...

such thee cute project tina!!!

Michelle said...

Tina they are so cute! And to think you cut them using your cricut...too cool!

Deb Neerman said...

Sick of 'em?!? Not hardly, Tina! These are fabulous ... and I love the colors you used!!

CraftyC said...

So pretty Tina,. love the cartons
Clairex

Christi said...

This is wonderful Tina!!

Dawn B. said...

These are so cool. I have not seen them like this before..Great job..

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is darling Tina!! Love your cartons!! Gorgeous choice of colors and design!
hugs,
Chris

Rachel said...

this is sooo adorable!! Makes a fabulous gift. love the colors you chose.
hugs,
Rachel

Allison said...

Heart this lots! Super job!

Risa said...

Wow...your project is fabulous Tina! The milk cartons are super cute and the detailing is fab!
hugs
Risa:)

Randee E said...

AAck!!! So stinkin' ca-ute!!

alienanessa said...

Absolutely phenomenal!! Love the colors, just everything, I so wish we lived near each other!! =)

ShareThis