Sunday, February 14, 2010

Secret Admirer

Within the PMS family, I signed up for a Secret Admirer swap of sorts. The premise was to buy goodies, make a few cards and altered items, then send it out.

Shaela, one of the PMS illustrators, was given my name and these are all the fabulous goodies packed into the box she sent me. There are some sheets of yummy American Crafts papers, some bling and ribbon, and two gorgeous cards. She also made a book from chipboard to hold all my wishes, it's beautiful and is made with gorgeous Cosmo Crickets papers. Rounding out the package are some Lindor Truffles!

Thanks so much Shaela!! I can't wait to start using all this fun stuff!!!


6 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Lucky you Tina!
It all looks beautiful!
Hugs
Nicola

Lisa Kind said...

What a great gift! Lucky you!

Tangii said...

How fun!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

super fun!!

Shaela said...

I'm glad you liked it - I wish I could have sent you more, but I hope you enjoy it all. :)

Christi said...

What a wonderful package!!

ShareThis