Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Spring Sprig

I used some fun papers from K&Co, designed by Carolyn Gavin. The prints I used here are the front and back of one of the sheets. This super cute bird is part of a clear set from Stampabilites that I got from HL a few months back. I am so stinking ready for spring, what about you?!

I went with a super simple layout with stuff that was still sitting on my crafting table. I'm a clean as you go gal, so it's rare that anything is sitting out. So, I took the opporunity to just roll with it. The card took all of 5 minutes since all the papers were out and the image had aready been colored.

Katie has an awesome new charity digi stamp and the first peek at it is today. Head on over to the PMS blog to see it.

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very prettyTina, I love the scallops!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Your five minute card looks fabulous Tina!
Love the fun papers and that cute lil birdie!
I'm so NOT a clean as you go girl! - I wish I was!
Hugs
Nicola

Danni said...

This is so cute!!

Deb Neerman said...

So cute, Tina! That's some pretty cool DP you used too!

Allison said...

Cute...love the paper with the birdie!

alienanessa said...

Oooooh wow!! Love the papers and the scallops and the bird, oh my! =)

ShareThis