Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thanks a Bunch SSS44

This is my third week as February's Guest Sugar Baby for the Sweet Stop Sketches blog. This week, it a sketch with a spin- the spin is to use flowers. Again, a tricky sketch; I tell ya, these scare me bad. But, it's nice to break out of my comfort zone from time to time.

I used my Cricut for the scalloped squares, squares, and flowers. I took my colors from the papers I used, it's hard to see, but even it has flowers. The sentiment is from PTI's Floral Frenzy set, just accented with a bit of ribbon.


8 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful Tina!! Love your take on the sketch, the colors and the dimension!!
Have a great weekend!
~Chris

ottersln said...

Great card using the supplies that you have. I love my Cricut and the versatility that it gives me with scrap booking and card making too.

Candace said...

I love your card!! That black really pops. Have a great weekend! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY, I love the squares.

Anonymous said...

я считаю: неподражаемо!! а82ч

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful in every way Tina!I
hugs
Risa:)

Allison said...

A darling take on the SC...lovely color mix!

Crafty Engineering said...

You did a great job of breaking out of your comfort zone! Love the big bold flowers and the simplicity!

ShareThis