Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yup, I'm a Sugar Baby!

Woot! I was asked to be February's Guest Sugar Baby for the Sweet Stop Sketches blog. I almost always participate in their sketch challenges, the sketches are wonderful. Thanks for the opportunity Korin and Nancy!


This week's sketch is a circle. I cut the card base as well as the corresponding layers with my Cricut. I find it amazing that so many of the Nesties shapes and borders are available in SVG form. The SCAL forum is full of freebies from generous artists.

Ok, back to the card. The kraft card base is circular, the orange layer is a blossom cut. The K&Co. dp is so full of super colors and fun patterns. I finished it with some flat back pearls and a flower punch with dew drop centers.

I hope you can find some time to sample this sketch, just use the keyword SSS42 when uploading to any public gallery. Then, link it up to the Sweet Stop Sketches blog so we can all admire your work.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats!! How exciting! Love your circle card and great to know about the SCAL forum. Now I just need to buy the software so I can produce awesome projects like you :)

Deb Neerman said...

Whoooo hooo! Congrats on the GDT gig ... they are sooooo lucky to have you, Tina!

Love the card ... such a fun shape! And your l'il dew drop flowers are just adorable ... what a great idea!!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Congratulations Tina! and your card is beautiful!

Danni said...

Congrats!! How totally awesome!!
Love the card!

Lynn said...

Congrats Tina or should I say Sugar Baby, lol! Your card is awesome! I love the circular cut and little flowers with dew drops!

Risa said...

Congratulations on your GDT position Tina, you are very deserving!
I wish that I knew how to make all of these awesome projects with my Cricut. I rarely use it and plan on selling it very soon.
hugs
Risa:)

Katie Cotton said...

so cute! I love it!

Nancy said...

Great card Tina.
I love your blog also!!!
Your artwork is outstanding!!!

alienanessa said...

Wowy mcZowy!! Love this so much, big time!! =)

ShareThis