Monday, March 15, 2010

The Best

I used lots of new stuff on this card. First, the paper is some I received as part of a Secret Admirer swap within the PMS DT family. My admirer, Shaela, sent lots of good stuff; the American Crafts paper is part of that gift. I love AC papers!

The fairy stamp is new to me too, her name is Melody; as is the sentiment stamp (March PMS release). Of course, she's colored with copics and has stickles on her wings. Lastly, the border punch and big flower punch are new additions to my stamp space as well.


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Darling!! I love that sweet bird!!

Michelle VP said...

Ooooh, I love how you've shaded Melody on your card. Such pretty papers and a nice way to highlight the saying. :)

Jenn Diercks said...

Such an adorable image and a gorgeous card.

Risa said...

What a super cute card Tina! Your image is adorable and the DP is fabulous!
hugs
Risa:)

Deb Neerman said...

This is just tooooo cute, Tina! LOVE this adorable image!

Katie Cotton said...

this is adorable!

Allison said...

Super cute esp. with the little birdie...smart DP choice too!

Dawn Mercedes said...

ooh...this is so delightful!

alienanessa said...

Gotta tell ya, this is an all-time favorite of mine!! You did a stupendous job on this card and her coloring, wow!! =)

ShareThis