Thursday, March 11, 2010

Easter Treats, JUGS22

I made these boxes for a friend of mine and her family, there are two of the smaller boxes ( I only photographed one). Lucky for me, the JUGS22 challenge was to make a 3-D project. I got this SVG file here, it's so stinkin' cute and they were a snap to put together. I love that I can make them most any size depending on what I intend to package inside. In this case, I am sending Easter candies to my BFF and her family.

The papers are from Martha Stewart, I am loving the spring colors and fun patterns in this pack. Once the box was assembled, I just tied some ribbon around it. I even attempted the scrunchy layered flowers I keep seeing. I only used 6 layers since that was all the paper remaining from my scraps, it's still pretty full.

9 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Very pretty boxes Tina! The Martha stewart springy papers are gorgeous and I love your fabulous scrunchie flower!
Hugs
Nicola

~amy~ said...

Hey you...these are absolutely fabbie...what super nice gifties!!! I always love your stuff but I've been noticing that you seem to have this renewed peppy-ness to your projects...keep up the coolio job...

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are FABULOUS!!

Ginny said...

Oh wow, you did a great job on these! Super cute!

Jenn Diercks said...

These are darling Tina! I bet she'll love the spring colors with the tasty treats inside. I hope spring makes it there to you soon!

Rachel said...

Awesome boxes!! they are going to love these!!
hugs,
Rachel

Lauren said...

These treats are so pretty and I'm sure they are yummy too!!! Great job Tina!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Tina.. I love the little box.. Your scalloped scrunched flower is the perfect embellishment..

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, Tina, this l'il box is just adorable!!! Love that big, beautiful flower you created, too! How do I get on your Easter gift list, LOLOL?!?

ShareThis