Tuesday, March 30, 2010

English Country VLV

This is my final entry for March's Viva la Verve challenges. We were given a sketch but had to chose our own inspiration. I chose this kitchen.

The flower is from Feel the Sun and I decided to paper piece it as well as pop up a few of the layers. One of the leaves and the top portion of the flower are raised with dimensionals. The nesties shapes were cut with my Cricut, I then stamped this sweet sentiment and added the flower before adhering to the card front with more dimensionals. I toned down the white in the ribbon with a warm grey Copic marker to better match my papers.

9 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Love this, Tina! Really does feel like a retro kitchen ... love the gingham check and that fabulous DP! You totally rocked this challenge, Kiddo!!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Tina!!
hugs
Risa:)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's beautiful Tina! love how you toned down your ribbon too! xx

Lauren said...

So pretty Tina! I love how the sentiment is the star.

~amy~ said...

tina, this is gorgeous...love the colors and the sentiment!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin good!!

Allison said...

This is truly outstanding! Love the bloom and that paper!

Michelle said...

OH I LOVE THIS - the dp is awesome and what a gorgeous layout. SUPER card, my friend!

Anonymous said...

This is a fave of mine, love it!!!! I could stare at it for weeks! ;~> .....Alien

ShareThis