Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gift to Go Template

Isn't this just the cutest shaped box, oh my word! I got it here, she has lots of fun ones in all sorts of forms, so you don't have to own a Cricut to use them.

I just used some white cardstock as the base and the Love Me Do line from My Mind's Eye for the decorative layer. I opted to leave it without a handle, but you can easily add one with ribbon or wire.

I cut the scalloped mat with my Cricut as well and the bird and branch is a SU punch; they are both popped up for some dimension. I am loving all the boxes I have been finding, it's a nice change up from cards and I am getting quite the stash which will come in handy during the upcoming birthday season! We have quite a few in March, then a ton again in the summer months.

5 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's fabulous Tina! love the fun shape!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...I'm still hoarding what I have left of that sweet MME paper...love what you've done Tina!

Dawn B. said...

I want a Cricut.. I see so many cute things.. This is adorable.. LOVE that paper..

Danni said...

You have been creating so many wonderful projects with your cricut!! Awesome job!

Risa said...

Your carton is beautiful Tina! I love your gorgeous DP..very yummy!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis