Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good for the Soul

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I completed my second week in the Viva la Verve challenges; they provide a sketch and some inspiration. I chose this black and green kitchen.

I used a bevy of Verve stamps too: Wishful Elegance, Express Yourself and Leaves (Plain Jane). And, they look so good in black and green.

Cody is going to his first school dance next week, he's somewhat torn about whom to ask. I think it's about the cutest thing ever. I'll post pics once I get them. We have to get him a hair cut before then however, it's getting outta control.


8 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So beautiful and elegant Tina!
and the colour combo is gorgeous!
Hugs
Nicola

~amy~ said...

fabbie card...great job!

school dance...how exciting!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina this is so pretty.

Lauren said...

Tina! This layout is gorgeous!

Deb Neerman said...

Love this Tina! Such a great sentiment and I love that sketch! Absolutely beautiful!!

Allison said...

Oh my Tina...I love everything about this...the layout, colors and stamp choices...yum!

Dawn B. said...

Love the green and black together.. Very striking.. Great job.

Lynn said...

Wow this is so elegant Tina! The color combo, layers and texture of the embossing looks fantastic!

ShareThis