Friday, March 26, 2010

Inspired M4TW21

This week, Randee challenges us to be inspired by the sun. Well, this challenge was right up my alley!

I used Sprout, she's my first love. She is what drew me to Paper Makeup Stamps, ahhhh bliss! Anyway, I hope to get some plants, flowers, and a small herb garden going this year. So, my "sun" inspiration is planting. The sentiment is part of the Fairy Sentiments set.

The dp is Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety, love this pack. I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but I airbrushed around the image with a very light blue since I did not want to mat it.

Head on over to the PMS blog to see a few samples as well as links for all the other Makeup Artists participating this week. We hope you can find inspiration in the sun and play along with us this week. Use the keyword M4TW21 when you upload; then link it up to the PMS blog so we can take a look see.

And, I still have some stamps for sale...c'mon, help me out! LOL

15 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Beautiful colouring Tina, and I love her pretty wings!
I can see the airbrushing and it looks fab. I love the grass too, it makes such a cute little scene!
Hugs
Nicola

Katie Cotton said...

LOVE this card! Fabulous job!

~amy~ said...

sweet...I'd love a gardening fairy in addition to my cleaning fairy..LOL...I have a black thumb:)

Hey...I got some happy mail!!!! woot woot...I LOVE that card...it's super magnificently perfect and I'm sooooo thrilled that you thought of little ole me...oh yeah, and darin:) LOL

Happy Friday girlie!

Randee E said...

So pretty. Sprout was my first fairy of choice too :0) Love the springy colors!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh I love this!!

Christi said...

Sweetie this is gorgeous!!!

Danni said...

Wonderful card! I love her wings!

Dawn Mercedes said...

oh..this is so lovely! I love Sprout!!

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty card, Tina! I love to plant my garden and my flower pots in the spring! This would inspire anyone! Love it!

Deb Neerman said...

This is just beautiful, Tina! Love that image and you've colored her so beautifully!

Have a great weekend, Sweetie!!

Dawn B. said...

She is so sweet. I can see why you love her.. Great job.

Allison said...

Fabu with the grass...so smart! Love your color choices today Tina!

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Tina and Sprout is adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle said...

I can see why she drew you into PMS - she's beautiful! Love the sparkley wings and your coloring is fantastic!! Super card!

Rachel said...

Oh she is sooo cute!! love this card you used such beautiful bright colors.
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis