Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It Wasn't Me!

This little cutie is Chomps. Looks like he's been caught sneaking a taste of a flower...but, it wasn't him! The sentiment is part of the Monster Sentiment Set, lotsa good ones in this set; and they can even be used with images besides monsters.

I chose some really bright, summery colors; I am so sick of winter I could just.....well, you get it. And, I added some Crystal Lacquer to his eye.

Today is my honey's birthday too! I'm hoping to take him to dinner and forget about "stuff" for a bit.

And, I still have some stamps for sale HERE. I'll be listing more as I go through them all.

11 comments:

Jenn Diercks said...

Hahahaha! This makes me smile!

Lauren said...

This is so funny. I love the use of color on this layout. They are bright but great together.

Cindy Haffner said...

So FUN Tina, love those colors.

~amy~ said...

toooo stinkin' FUN!

Deb Neerman said...

LOLOL, this is just toooooooo stinkin' cute, Tina! LOVE the bright colors you used here ... perfect!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

hee! hee! he is so cute! Love the fun colours too! xx

Allison said...

Fun stamp...but I don't think the sentiment should be anything but snarky (it is housework!). Ha ha!

Katie Cotton said...

hehehehehe, love this!

Dawn Mercedes said...

This is typicaly of a kid...such a fun idea! haha

Risa said...

Your card is too cute for words, I love everything about it!!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle said...

such a fun card - too cool how you did the eye. It looks like it's a wiggle eye!

ShareThis