Monday, March 29, 2010

Little Pink Flowers for You & Me

This is for the 4th week of Viva la Verve challenges; you are provided with a sketch and a photo to be used as inspiration. I used Feel the Sun, I love this little flower, it's so pretty.

Here is the inspiration I chose. I found some Cosmo Cricket papers that I felt like were a good match to the inspiration piece. I decided to leave the flowers light pink as in the apron and just chose similar colors to those found in the rest of picture.

The school dance went as well as could be expected. At least the boys were dancing for part of the night; my son danced the whole time, only taking small breaks to get something to drink before heading back onto the floor. Unfortunately, boys will be boys and he started playing more with his friends than entertaining his date, but all in all, they each had fun. He's already excited to attend another one.

9 comments:

Ann Flower said...

Oh how gorgeous!! I love your colors, coloring, and color combos tina!! Fantastic creations as always!! Beautiful designs!!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Gorgeous card Tina! I love that pretty flower! xx

Rachel said...

WOW what a beautiful card Tina!!
hugs,
Rachel

Deb Neerman said...

This is gorgeous, Tina! LOVE that DP, that fun ribbon treatment, and those cute l'il flower images! FAB-you-lous!

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun and pretty.

Allison said...

Cool layout! Loving the Verve!

Dawn B. said...

Love this layout.. I can't imagine my son going to a dance..LOL. He thinks girls are gross.. Hope it stays that way for awhile..How cute.

Risa said...

Your card is gorgeous Tina, I love the pretty flowers!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle said...

glad the dance went well! Pretty card. Love the cut out border and those flowers are so pretty!

ShareThis