Sunday, March 14, 2010

Reason Enough, M4TW19

This week's Makeup for the Weekend challenger is Maria; the challenge is to use red, blue, and kraft for your card or project.

I went super simple with my card. I stamped Swirly Tree in white ink directly onto the kraft card base. Half of the blue panel has been embossing using the Swiss Dots folder; then it was accented with a border punch and some ribbon. The final touch was some red rhinestones.

We hope you play along with us. If you upload to a public gallery, please use the keyword M4TW19 so we can take a look! You'll need to link it to this post as well.




7 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

Oh tina! I love how kraft is the main color...with the blue. And red is just a highlight! Smashing!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow Tina FABULOUS colors.

~amy~ said...

nice job..love the pop of red!

Lisa Kind said...

Love it, Tina! I love the white swirls peeking out from behind your main panel! Great take on the colors!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card, I love the sentiment!
hugs
Risa:)

Katie Cotton said...

this is so sweet! Love it!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

love it Tina! What white ink did you use? You use white a lot and I think I'd like to get some of whatever you have!

ShareThis