Monday, March 22, 2010

Simple Congrats

I made this for a special order. They just wanted a simple congratulations card with confetti like colors. The inside features the Top Note die and then a rainbow of colors along the top, stamped with the speckle stamp from SU Branch Out set, I just didn't remember to photograph it.

The weekend sure shot by quickly, as always. But, the birthday party we went to was fun and it was great to see our family. With the bad weather and our bad luck, it's been difficult to re-arrange schedules to include everything conveniently from before we were a one car family.

I have several stamp sets available for purchase HERE.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the cas look!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

AWESOME!

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! This is truly a great card, Tina! The simplicity makes is PERFECT! Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

Allison said...

Wow Tina...I really like this one...great sentiment, bling and layout!

Danni said...

Cindy said what I was going to say..awesome!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, Tina, I LOVE the elegant simplicity of this one! Perfection!

Risa said...

I love the clean and simple lines of your card, very elegant!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis