Saturday, March 13, 2010

Viva la Verve, Week 3

Today's card is my third for the Viva la Verve challenges in March, I haven't posted my second on my blog yet...it's coming. You can get all the details for the challenge here. Duke picked up some new Verve-y goodness from the Post Office yesterday, so I took full advantage and inked a few up just for the challenge.
This is the inspiration kitchen I chose, mostly inspired by the colors and the bling on the chandelier.

The papers are from October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket, I think they are a pretty good match for the photo and for my image.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovely card tina...such an excellent inspiration photo too!

Cindy Haffner said...

beautiful, beautiful.

Risa said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the fresh spring colors...so pretty!
hugs
Risa:)

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, this is just gorgeous, Tina! WoWzA, I love it!

alienanessa said...

This is spectacular!! What great paper you used, and that ribbon!!!

Vickie Z said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors- those eggs are cute!!

ShareThis