Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wish I Had One of These

A cleaning fairy! How 'bout you? When I think of how much more I could get accomplished if my house didn't look like a construction zone every week, it can get a little depressing. It sure makes me wish I had a housekeeper or at least could wave my wand and have everything back in order. Ahhhh, a girl can dream!

Used some fun American Crafts paper, it's a pretty good match for Rose Red and Tempting Turquoise cardstock. Again, using some of the bright, summery patterns. I am so ready for the sun and heat to make an appearance.

Still have some great stamps available, just click here.

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh girl, if I won a lottery the first thing I'd do is get a cleaning fairy...seriously...

Such a fun card Tina!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I am loving the bright cheery colours Tina! She is really cute!
I would love to have a cleaning fairy too! LOL!
Hugs
Nicola

Deb Neerman said...

EVERYONE needs a cleaning fairy, lolol! I wouldn't mind having a cooking fairy too!

LOVE the card, Tina ... such gorgeous colors and your fairy is so beautifully colored!

Dawn B. said...

Me toooo.. I would love to have a cleaning fairy.. I need a cleaning fairy.. your coloring is beautiful.

Katie Cotton said...

i want one!!!! Great job!!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

I need one too!!

Lisa Kind said...

Don't we all, Tina? I would LOVE one of these, but DH won't allow it! Darn him! Love your card!

Risa said...

Would you please send Cleaning Fairy to my house?! *lol* Your card is beautiful Tina! I love the bright colors and I love your image, she is adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle said...

Oh a cleaning fairy would be NICE!! One less thing I'd have to worry about (and it's not like I have it at the top of my list anyway, lol). Cute image and such fun paper!!

ShareThis