Monday, April 19, 2010

Birthday Wishes

This little diddy is for the third week of April Viva la Verve challenges; I again went with a green room. I am obsessed with green these days. The room had little pops of blue and red, so I emulated it on this card.

I used three Verve sets, Wishful Elegance, Big Wish, and Floral Symphony. I adore that background stamp, it is just the right size and rather simple to line up. Rhinestones in the center of the flowers finishes it up.

What a short weekend! I ended up having to go shopping for clothes for my son; he shot from a size 8 to a size 12 overnight. Nothing below the waist fits anymore! I can't stand that he is growing up so fast, why won't time slow for just a little bit?


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty tina...love the pop of red!

Danni said...

Gorgeous! The pop of red really is a great touch!

Lisa Foster said...

This is stunning, Tina! I love the pop of Red! What lovely stamps!
Hugs,
Lisa

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Tina! I love how the colors compliment each other and the touch of red is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle said...

Oh I adore this Tina! The green is such a soothing color and with that little red pop of color - beautiful!

Allison said...

Oh wow...this is vervalicious! I love all these stamps and that green...yum! Don't enable me with these sets...I am broke due to tax season!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, Tina, this is just stunning! LOVE those Verve stamps ... the backgrounder is gorgeous! Love this!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Tina!! This is so elegant and stunning!! Love the layout, flower image and the ribbon!! Awesome!!
hugs,
Chris

alienanessa said...

Stunningly done!! I thought you'd gotten your ink to exactly match dp, but that's a background stamp and so convincingly done!!! Wow!!!

ShareThis