Monday, April 26, 2010

Crate Label Inspiration

I was able to participate in the April 17th Inspiration Challenge at SCS, IC228. I chose this label as my inspiration piece. Let me tell you, I will be visiting that site again, it's loaded with fabulous label art.

I broke out my trusty Apples to Apples set; the apple was colored, trimmed, and mounted onto the nesties shape. Once I added the die cut branch and leaves, I covered the apple with Diamond Glaze.

I tried to stay true to the colors and layout of the label and I think it's a pretty good reproduction. Oh, and how perfect is that American Crafts dp? The final touches were some pleated ribbon and a button.

7 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

ACK! How cute it this!!!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, Tina, this is gorgeous! Love your bright red, shiny apple! And that DP is fabulous with your apple image ... another fabulous creation!

Dawn Mercedes said...

wow..I love how you recreated your own label..awesome!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Tina!! I just love the apple and the stunning coloring. The ruffled ribbon is a gorgeous touch!
hugs,
Chris

Allison said...

Super fab...love the shiny apple (looks shellacked!).

Rachel said...

OOOh i love that little apple! too cute!
hugs,
Rachel

alienanessa said...

Yep, awesome job, I love it! And that apple, I love the glint of light off of it, you can tell it's shiny...love that!!

ShareThis