Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fintastic Mermaid

This is the card I made for my niece for her birthday in March. This is Mermaid Emma, got her from All That Scraps forever ago and this is the first time I've used her. It's a shame too, 'cuz she's so cute. The sentiments are from this set, I just placed several of them together to make a background stamp of sorts.

The waves were embossed and I punched it with an EK Success punch. Just a few little accents with Viva Decor pearl and glitter pens and it was done.

Victoria loved it, her favorite color is green. I mean, she has an obsession with it. She'd love to have green hair and even made the argument with her Mom for it....."see Mom, green hair doesn't look so bad; she looks so pretty!" I had to leave my brother and SIL's house shortly after that!
Oh, and I still have some stamps for sale here. Take a look see!

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina she is a SWEETIE!

~amy~ said...

fin-tastic is right!

Allison said...

Terrificly cute! Love the layout!

Michelle said...

AWESOME - makes me want green hair too, LOL!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card! Your image is adorable and the soft colors and detailing are so pretty!
hugs
Risa:)

Dawn Mercedes said...

Oh boy, I wish my hair looked like that!~ wow!

alienanessa said...

Holy crap, she is gorgeous!! The pearls fit beautifully too!! So you're niece is no more obsessed than I am!!! *wink*

ShareThis