Thursday, April 22, 2010

Go Green on Earth Day!

Today is Earth Day and to celebrate, Paper Makeup Stamps is having a sale on all Earth Day related stamps.


Meet George! He is super cool and he is all about recycling. I decided to go VERY green on this card for the special occasion.

I was thrilled to use yesterday's sketch challenge at SCS for this card too, SC277. It's been a bit that I have participated in the sketch challenge there and they are always fun.

Go check out the Paper Makeup Stamps store to see all the goodies Katies has marked down today! My favorite fairy, Sprout, is on sale as well!!



12 comments:

2amscrapper said...

So cute, Tina!

~amy~ said...

Super fun Tina!!!

Katie Cotton said...

i love it!!! So cute!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

fun one!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN and CUTE.

Justine said...

Honored that you visited my blog. Thank you
BTW, this is adorable

Rachel said...

Awww sooo cute!!! i just love George! Great card Tina! Happy Earth Day!
hugs,
Rachel

Deb Neerman said...

What an adorable card, Tina! I ♥ George! And this fabulous card ...

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Very cute, Tina! He looks so happy and excited! LOL!

christy b., that's me! said...

Got my stamps and I love, love, love'em!

Thanks!

Risa said...

Super cute card Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

alienanessa said...

I JUST KNOW THIS IS HEADED TO MYYYYYYYYYYY HOUSE, RIGHT??????

Holy crap I absolutely love this!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!!!!!

ShareThis