Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good Courage, MTSC70

Mercy's sketches always seem to help me get quick cards done, here I used MTSC70. I used this wonderful quote from Paper Makeup Stamps, it was released earlier this month. Word Art is another way to assist you in making a quick card. I am typically drawn to line art images because I like to color, but sometimes you just need to stamp, yk? Word Art helps me make a card in a fraction of the time I would normally spend doing so.

I stamped the quote in a light grey for a bit more subtlty. I think it looks great with these October Afternoon papers.

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

WONDERFUL quote, great card.

~amy~ said...

fabbie card tina...those papers rock!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWza, you're not kiddin', Tina ... this light gray ink looks fabulous with this OA collection! And I love that l'il touch of sparkle you added!

A gorgeous creation, Tina!!

Danni said...

Awesome! this is just fantastic!

Rachel said...

Love this layout, and that quote is fabulous. Those papers are awesome. Great job Tina!
hugs,
Rachel

alienanessa said...

Holy crap!! Well done!! The papers and the quote and the layout, freakin' well done!!!!

Katie Cotton said...

LOVE THIS! and your layout is awesome!

ShareThis