Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, SSSC61

This is my take on the Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSSC61. I didn't add a lot of frou frou, it was for my DH's birthday in March. I think this one passed as masculine enough for him.

The tree is from Tree for all Seasons available at myStampBOX; the sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps Birthday Cheer set. The blue cardstock is from Couture Cardstock and it has a wonderful linen texture that adds a little something without being too overwhelming.

The week is shaping up to be great, the weather is finally cooperating with us and I have been able to get my containers of herbs and flowers out into the sun. Next up are some more greenery and my beloved begonias and geraniums, they last with really no effort on my part. So, I will be heading to the nursery this weekend! Excited to enjoy my deck (and hard work) this summer!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

what a beautiful card!
hugs,
Rachel

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the bright colors!! I think it makes an awesome masculine card!

Danni said...

Fantastic card!

Dawn B. said...

Love what you did with this sketch.. It is such a fun one.. Great job Tina.

Deb Neerman said...

Soooooooo pretty! Love this color combination, too, Tina! The green, red, and turquoise really pops!!

alienanessa said...

Jeepers, I absolutely love this. Everything is tied together perfectly. Wowy!

ShareThis