Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I was able to participate in a new to me challenge, Color Cue, using some new to me stamps- Woodgrain Silhouettes, and Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions from a new to me company, WPlus9 Design Studio.

The color challenge was pretty challenging to me, these are not colors I would have put together on my own. I decided to go with a really simple layout with a few layers to make it a little easier on myself. All in all, I like it. Thanks for the challenge.


8 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, Tina, this is beautiful! Like you, I would never put these colors together, but now that I see 'em, I wanna!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Allison said...

That is such a cool color combo and I love the rock and roll technique here!

Jenn Diercks said...

This is so soft and pretty. Gorgeous Mother's Day card Tina!

Danni said...

This is just so beautiful! wow!

Christi said...

Gorgeous!! That color combo is stunning!!

Lisa Kind said...

Love this Tina! I have a couple of the WPlus9 sets...cool stuff!

~amy~ said...

sooooo pretty tina!!!!

alienanessa said...

Holy cow, I wouldn't have put those together either, but you totally rocked this, and the layout is superb!!

ShareThis